Six two hour sessions over a six month period with email and telephone support in between and a three way meeting with line manager/sponsor at the beginning and end.
- presence and impact
- transitions to a new role or enhanced responsibilities
- performance in a front-office role, e.g. business development
- personal and professional development
- leadership development
A one day surgery style approach where a number of individuals are seen sequentially at your premises.
- embedding learnings from leadership development programmes
- career development guidance
- future alumni (leavers) to help them transition smoothly
The Just-In Time
A one-off or bespoke intervention to deal with a specific period of challenge.
- senior executives in relation to a specific time-bound challenge or situation
- additional support during a period of change due to restructuring/downsizing
- issues surfacing unexpectedly when adapting to a new culture following a merger/acquisition